When you decide to become a member of the Hawai'i Army Museum Society (HAMS), you are directly contributing
to the ongoing work
of the Society and U. S. Army Museum of Hawaii. Your membership helps preserve the military history of Hawai'i and perpetuates the education of the general public on the honor, valor, and sacrifice of America's
fighting men and women in the defense of freedom.
Benefits and Privileges
- Subscription to the quarterly HAMS newsletter
- 15% discount on all purchases from the Museum Store
- First notices of special events, such as the annual HAMS Golf Tournament, and Inductions into the Gallery of Heroes, Living History Day and the annual Ihe Breakfast and all special events
- Free Museum Audio Tour
Cost of Membership
Annual membership fees depend on the membership category you choose. (Your membership fee is tax-deductible in the U.S.A.)
Brigade ($1000 or more) / Battalion ($500-$999)
/ Company ($250-$499) / Platoon ($100-$249) /
Squad ($50-$99) / GI ($25-$49)
Business or Patriotic Organizations
General Dwight D. Eisenhower ($5000 or more)
General George C. Marshall ($1000-$4999)
General Omar N. Bradley ($500-$999)
Apply for Membership
1. Please print the Membership Application.
Click here to download Membership Application.
Note: You must have Adobe Reader on your computer
to open the newsletter. If you do not have Adobe
here or the Get Adobe Reader icon below for
a free download
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe Reader enables you to view, navigate, and print Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
2. Complete the application form.
3. Mail or fax your completed application order to:
Hawai'i Army Museum Society
P.O. Box 8064
Honolulu, Hawaii 96830-0064
Fax: (808) 941-3617
(Note: Fax only applications with membership fees being paid by credit card.)
Thank you for your interest and membership application!
If you have any questions, please feel free to
call us at (808) 955-9552 or send an email to